I tried the new Bernat Yarn by Vickie Howell called Cotton-ish in Gunsmoke. This yarn is easy to work with and for the low price it looks like a more expensive yarn to me. I like the neutral colors in the collection for use in any summer projects. Unfortunately, I've only seen it sold at Joann Fabrics & Craft store locally. What a shame! There is no, absolutely no, competition at the local level for this type of yarn because it is a DK yarn (size 3) cotton acrylic blend.  It seems that American big retailers carry 75% Medium yarn (size 4). It get's so frustrating when you are looking for finer yarn in grown-up colors! Furthermore, I don't want to pay an arm & leg for yarn like this which is what other brands charge.  After all, I am just going to try it out.  I have purchased just one ball of this stuff and boy was I sorry for that because when I went back to Joann's they were already out of all of the neutral colors. So far I have crocheted an entire hat and still have yarn left over.