The smallest thing can sometimes delight. The colors in variegated yarns do just that for me!

Back again to my mitt craze this fall. I'm using Craftsmart Yarn exclusively from Michaels.  I'm taking the  inexpensive route just to test and see designs created using variegated yarn.  I like what I see so far.  As a beginner I don't have much experience with variegated yarn.

CRAFTSMART QUICK REVIEW:  I don't know why Craftsmart solid colors seem so much softer than the variegated colors.  Perhaps steam will soften them up.  

Using about 30 single crochets in rounds seems to give a fancy outcome.  I call it digitized crochet. I'm not finished but take a look at how this is turning out.


mitten on side 1

Same mitten on side 2

Craftsmart Variegated Yarn:  Canyon & Purple
Craftsmart in Canyon and Purple